Zelda Memories Zelda Memories

i grew up with this game....

it did more than merely nail this song on the head. you brought back so many nice memories from my childhood with this song. an amazing tribute to a classic, unmatched game....

amazing job

that's what we get that's what we get

haha awesome

this was excellent my brotha. Couple of things.

Guitar: Good Riffs. Take more liberty with the soloing though. Let that shit loose.
Bass: Awesome walking groove. Felt it worked perfectly and needed no changes.
Drums: Add more fills for example 0:46 - 0:50 felt a little empty and an abrupt pause.

One more thing, thanks for the great review. Loved your song. keep working hard

dr-vibe responds:

hehe, i'm not much of a soloist. or a drummer, haha. thx for the review :3
i'll try to improve

The Egyptian Symphony Of Death The Egyptian Symphony Of Death

oh crap...

wow I see what you meant you commented my metal song. damn dude this is really good. thanks for the advice

Canon Rock! Canon Rock!

its ok

this song is good but....its not great. This song does have the bass, the rythem, the beat, and a good lead, but its boring. It gets really boring beacause there is absolutely no harmony. In Paschabel's Cannon, he had the lead violin have a violin that played a third above the original harmony.

Your lead guitar however did not have a second guitar that played a third above the lead. that made the song very boring and repetative really quickly. You should redo the song with actually harmony in it. 21st Century version or not you gotta make it interesting or people will lose interest.

Nightwasp responds:

Thanks for the critism. Very useful. I'll remember this for future updates and new songs!